Category:Flora of Mexico
This category includes the native flora of Mexico, in North America. Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
For the purposes of this category, "Mexico" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions. In the WGSRPD scheme Mexico is its own level 2 region, which is region #79. The seven smaller level 3 regions are reflected below.<ref>Template:Cite web</ref>
- "Mexico Central" (WGSRPD code "MXC") includes Mexico City, State of Mexico, Morelos, Puebla, and Tlaxcala
- "Northeastern Mexico" (code "MXE") includes Aguascalientes, Coahuila, Chihuahua, Durango, Guanajuato, Hidalgo (state), Nuevo León, Querétaro, San Luis Potosí, Tamaulipas, and Zacatecas
- "Mexico Gulf" (code "MXG") includes only the state of Veracruz
- "Mexican Pacific Islands" (code "MXI") includes no states, but three outlying islands: Guadalupe Island, Rocas Alijos, and the Revillagigedo Islands
- "Northwestern Mexico" (code "MXN") includes Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sinaloa, and Sonora
- "Southwestern Mexico" (code "MXS") includes Colima, Guerrero, Jalisco, Michoacán, Nayarit, and Oaxaca
- "Southeastern Mexico" (code "MXT") includes Campeche, Chiapas, Quintana Roo, Tabasco and Yucatán
Pages in category "Flora of Mexico"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 604 total.(previous 200) (next 200)