Category:Flora of North Africa
From Medicinal Plants Usage
This category contains articles related to the native flora of North Africa.
- For the purposes of this category, "North Africa" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD), which calls it Northern Africa, namely as a region within the botanical continent of Africa that includes the following areas, typically defined by the political boundaries of its constituents:
- The Sinai Peninsula, although politically part of Egypt, is included in Template:Cl.
- Native taxa of the lowest rank are included if they occur widely in the region, otherwise they should be included in the flora of one or more of the constituent areas. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category ‘Flora of North Africa’
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 271 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)
- This page was last modified on 18 February 2016, at 08:02.
- This page has been accessed 290 times.