From Medicinal Plants Usage
Template:Taxobox Ephedra alata is a species of Ephedra that is native from Morocco and the Sahara in northern Africa, the Middle East.<ref name=hourglass>Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families</ref>
In 1996 Robert A. Price left E. alata in section Alatae without recognizing a tribe.<ref name="Price 1996">Price, R. A. (1996). Systematics of the Gnetales: A review of morphological and molecular evidence. International Journal of Plant Sciences, 157(6): S40-S49.</ref>
- Ephedra alata subsp. alata - Algeria, Mauritania, Mali, Chad, Algeria, Sinai, Palestine, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia
- Ephedra alata subsp. alenda (Stapf) Trab. - Morocco, Mauritania, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt
- Ephedra alata subsp. monjauzeana Dubuis & Faurel - Algeria
- This page was last modified on 27 July 2015, at 11:09.
- This page has been accessed 81 times.