Category:Flora of the Caribbean
- For the purposes of this category, "Caribbean" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD); that is, it is defined as a region of Southern America, comprising:
- Islands of the Leeward Islands
- Islands of the Windward Islands
- The Bahamas
- The Cayman Islands
- Hispaniola Island, with the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- The (former) Netherlands Antilles islands
- Puerto Rico
- The "Southwest Caribbean" (Caribbean Sea islands belonging to Colombia, Honduras, and Nicaragua)
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- The Venezuelan Antilles
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Flora of the Caribbean"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 235 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)