From Medicinal Plants Usage
- Sanskrit: Inguda (इङ्गुद), Hingūpatra, Viṣakaṇta, Anilāntaka, Gaura, Suputra, Bhallaka, Tinguda, Tikta, Ingula, Tilvaka
- English: Desert date
- Hindi: Hinganbet, Ingudi, Hingoli
,Heeng(most common word)
Bark, fruit seed, leaves of the tree and the oil from seeds is of medicinal value.Template:Cn
- Sands, Martin J. S. 2001. The Desert Date and Its Relatives: A Revision of the Genus Balanites. Kew Bulletin, 56: 1-128.Template:Asbox
- This page was last modified on 27 July 2015, at 10:02.
- This page has been accessed 78 times.