From Medicinal Plants Usage
Dichroa is a genus of 12 species of flowering plants in the family Hydrangeaceae, native to eastern and southeastern Asia. They are deciduous shrubs growing to 1-3 m tall, with their leaves arranged in opposite pairs. The flowers are produced in a broad inflorescence similar to that of the related genus Hydrangea. The fruit is a glossy metallic purple-blue berry.
- Selected species
- Dichroa daimingshanensis Y.C.Wu
- Dichroa febrifuga Lour.
- Dichroa hirsuta Gagnep.
- Dichroa mollissima Merrill
- Dichroa yaoshanensis Y.C.Wu
- Dichroa yunnanensis S.M.Hwang
- This page was last modified on 27 July 2015, at 10:34.
- This page has been accessed 73 times.