List of useful plants
From Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants
This page contains a list of useful plants, meaning a plant that has been or can be co-opted by humans to fulfill a particular need. Rather than listing all plants on one page, this page instead collects the lists and categories for the different ways in which a plant can be used; some plants may fall into several of the categories or lists below, and some lists overlap (for example, the term "crop" covers both edible and non-edible agricultural products).
- Category:Edible plants
Fruits and Vegetables
Medicine, Drugs, Psychoactives, etc.
Other Economic Purposes
- Plants For A Future
- Permaculture Information Web
- Plant Resources of Tropical Africa (PROTA)
- Handbook of Energy Crops
- Lost Crops of Africa: Volume 1: Grains
- Lost Crops of the Incas
- Bibliography on underutilized roots and tubers crops
- Australian New Crops Web Site
- Plant Resources of South East Asia (PROSEA)
- Global Facilitation Unit for Underutilized Species
- UN Centre for the Alleviation of Poverty through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (UNCAPSA)
- Traditional African Vegetables
- ECHO (Educational Concerns for Hunger Organization)
- This page was last modified on 23 February 2016, at 11:28.
- This page has been accessed 42 times.